About Tina Dubois
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Hampton Roads real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
I have made a commitment of time, money, energy and all the other resources available to support each and every customer to meet their individual needs at a time when they are making one of the biggest decisions, buying or selling your home. Let my 28 plus years of business experience work for you!
- Specializing In Investors,First-time Home Buyers, Rehabbers And Developers
- Residential Property And New Construction
- Selling Your Home And Getting Top Dollar For It Quickly
- Customer Service Excellence
- One Stop Shopping
- Low Stress Real Estate Transactions
- Free Private Consultation
Why Choose Tina Dubois?
To Provide A Thorough Picture Of Why You Should Choose Tina Dubois and Friends In Real Estate For Your Realty Needs, I Have Assembled A List Of Highlights And Awards, As Well As Some Brief Background On Myself and My Team.
Tina brings to her work a strong business background needed by buyers, sellers, and investors to negotiate effectively in this ever-changing Real Estate market of today. She is the President of Friends In Real Estate (FIRE team) which is committed to providing you the very best customer service, resources, skills, knowledge, and the special attention needed in this profession. Her personal service is designed to make the real estate transaction process stress-free as she represents you and your best interests leading to a relationship that will make Tina your realtor for life.
Over 11 years ago, Tina created a new business entity, Dubois Enterprises, LLC. The mission of this entity is to rehabilitate older homes in the Hampton Roads area and assist buyers to achieve the dream of home ownership; she understands the construction and labor costs associated with the building and renovations of new and older homes. She has several business contacts and construction resources available to her in order to assist each one of her customers. From getting your home ready to market, buying a new home, or investing in a home to rehabilitate, she is here to work for you!
Tina Dubois became a Realtor after a twenty-five year career in Accounting, Finance and Business Management. She worked in public accounting for over twenty years specializing in Construction Accounting, Income Taxes, and Business Consulting. She then made a career change and became a Chief Financial Officer for the Norfolk Convention & Visitors Bureau. Tina had for many years been a successful Real Estate investor in her own right. She has been a licensed Realtor for over 12 years and has assisted hundreds of customers through the Real Estate transaction process as well as trained other Real Estate Agents on how to buy and sell homes in the Hampton Roads Area.
Tina feels that in this current market climate, we as Realtors need to think outside the box in marketing, negotiation and creativity. Just because it has always been done one way does not mean we keep doing it that way. If we want results, we need to change our way of thinking and with these new ideas we can change the future.
Tina Specializes in Residential Real Estate with
Investors, Buyers, Sellers, First Time Home Buyers, and Military & Corporate Relocations.
- BS in Business Administration and Finance with Major in Accounting
- GRI - Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert (Short-sales & Bank Foreclosures)
- Award Recipient of Circle of Excellence Bronze for 2007 & 2011
- Award Recipient of Circle of Excellence Gold for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Award Recipient Century 21 Diamond Master's Program 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- CNAS – Cartus Network Affinity Specialist for many years
- CBNS- Cartus Broker Network Specialist for many years
- Cartus Certified Buyers Agent & Listing Agent for many years
- Cartus Corporate Relocation Specialist for many years
- Norfolk Certified Ambassador for many years
- Top Sales Agent in All of the 9 Century 21 Nachman Realty Offices for 2009 & 2010
- Top Sales Agent in Century 21 Nachman Realty Little Creek Office for last 6 Years (2009-2014)
- Century 21 International Award - Centurion for last 6 years (2009-2014)
- Century 21 International Pacesetter Platinum Award for 2012, 2013, 2014
- Numerous Monthly & Quarterly Awards for: Top Sales Agent, Top Closing Agent, Top Listing Agent
- Award Recipient as 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Hampton Roads Five Star Real Estate Agent
- Top 25 Century 21 Agents in the Mid-Atlantic Region for 2013, 2014
- Cover Story Agent for Top Agent Magazine March 2014 Edition
- VAR- Virginia Association of Realtors
- HRRA- Hampton Roads Association of Realtors
- NAR- National Association of Realtors
- REIN- Real Estate Information Network
But Don't Just Take My Word For It, Here's What Others Have To Say.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Hampton Roads area, please feel free to contact me.